Thank you for your interest in donating to the Habitat for Humanity of Gallatin Valley ReStore! It is because of the generosity of people like you that we can provide quality, low cost home improvement materials to our community and financially support Habitat for Humanity’s home ownership and home repair programs!
How to Donate:
- Come by the ReStore Tuesday - Saturday between 9:00 am-3:00 pm. A staff member will be able to help you unload donations and get you a donation receipt.
- Schedule a pick up by filling out our ReStore Pick Up Request Form.
*Notes about pick ups:
- Pick up schedule is subject to change based on availability. Our wait times vary throughout the season and can be affected by weather, storage availability and volunteer availability.
- All donations being picked up must be placed outside on the day of pickup or in an open garage. Please remember we are not a moving company.
- Due to transportation costs and limited resources, we politely ask that if your donation is small enough and if you are able, you bring it to the ReStore.
- We reserve the right to refuse donated items for any reason including quality, size, weight and hazardous materials. While we truly appreciate all donations, we will prioritize the safety of our staff and volunteers if necessary.
- We do not have a forklift available for use during pick-ups.
Please see the above guidelines about what donations we can and cannot accept. If you have any more questions, please call the ReStore at 406-388-2851. All donations will be inspected and we reserve the right to turn down items if they do not fit our criteria.