Your gift helps us to achieve our mission of helping provide affordable housing. In addition, you'll help us continue to provide educational family service classes, home repairs and hope to those in need.
Donate by clicking the button below to make a positive impact in the community.
Other Ways to Give
- Wish List: Donations of items on our wish list could be made. Check out our current wish list items here.
- By Mail: Make check payable to “Habitat for Humanity of Gallatin Valley, Inc.” and mail to Habitat for Humanity of Gallatin Valley, Inc., Attn: Brian Kraft, 230 Arden Drive, Belgrade, MT 59714
- Land: One of our biggest obstacles is acquiring affordable and buildable land. Support our mission by donating land or contact us to discuss selling land at a discounted rate.
- Planned Giving: As you plan your estate, consider including Habitat for Humanity of Gallatin Valley, Inc. as a beneficiary. Your attorney or financial planner can advise you on how to plan a bequest to our organization.
- Corporate Sponsorships: Habitat offers a variety of customized sponsorship opportunities for businesses of all sizes. Whether you are interested in Habitat’s Home Ownership Program or Critical Repair Program, we will work with your company to craft the partnership that supports your goals and engages your employees.
- Shop at AmazonSmile: Donate while you shop by clicking on the link. That's it, it's as easy as that.
- Matching Gifts: Many employers will match employee gifts. Check with your company’s Human Resources department to see if they will help double or even triple your contribution.
- Vehicle Donations: Call 1-877-277-HFHI (4344) or visit www.carsforhomes.org to learn more about the Cars for Homes program. If you would like your vehicle donation to benefit our affiliate, please specify Gallatin Valley as your donation recipient.
- Tribute or Memorial Gifts: Remember a loved one with a gift to Habitat. To make a gift in honor or memory of someone, you can make a gift online or mail a check along with a note indicating the purpose of the gift, as well as the name and address of the honoree. This meaningful gift is perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, Mother's or Father’s Day, or any time you want to express your appreciation to someone special.